Ryan Kirtner, CPA
Ryan is a manager with a focus on tax planning, preparation and advisory. Her experience includes complex tax accounting for business formation, business succession, and mergers and acquisitions. She specializes in corporate, partnership, and high net worth individual taxation. Her passions include anticipating the needs of clients while developing long-term solutions to complex tax challenges and accounting processes.
When not in the office, you can find Ryan enjoying the outdoors, hiking in the mountains, relaxing at the beach, or exploring Richmond with friends.
- Bridgewater College, Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration
- QuickBooks Online Certified ProAdvisor
Professional & Community Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants (VSCPA), Member
- VSCPA Young Professional Advisory Council, Member
- Richmond ToolBank, Board Member