Tonya D. Futrell, CPA
Tonya Futrell is a Partner and oversees Client Accounting Services. In her role, she helps business owners make strategic financial decisions by assisting with and managing their accounting, bookkeeping, and payroll needs. Tonya enjoys watching business owners do more of what they love once they no longer have to worry about the day-to-day accounting. She is passionate about helping clients put accounting and bookkeeping processes in place, leveraging technology to increase efficiency and provide timely information, and consulting with businesses on cash management and tax planning. Tonya can assist with QuickBooks training, bookkeeping, bill pay, payroll, tax planning, business consulting, and more. She has experience with multiple industries, including but not limited to, medical practices, professional services, veterinary practices, real estate, and not-for-profits.
When not in the office, Tonya can be found outdoors running or hiking, reading, or spending time with her husband and two daughters.
- Longwood University, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with an Accounting concentration
- Leadership Metro Richmond, Leadership Quest, 2018
- VSCPA Leadership Academy, 2013
- Bill.com Expert
Professional & Community Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, member
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants, member
- Richmond Medical Group Management Association, member
- National Association of Women Business Owners, member
- Commercial Real Estate Women of Richmond, member