W. Joseph Bugg, III, CPA
Partner, Trusts and Estates
Joe Bugg is a partner with WellsColeman with more than 30 years of experience in public accounting, specializing in estate and trust taxation, individual income tax planning and tax compliance. He also has extensive experience in a variety of industries, including construction contractors, manufacturers, real estate developers and wholesale distributors. Joe has a passion for helping his clients meet their personal and business financial goals and preserving their assets through careful trust and estate tax planning.
When away from the office, you can find Joe spending time on the golf course or cheering on his University of Richmond Spiders.
- University of Richmond, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
Professional & Community Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- University of Richmond Accounting Advisory Board, Board Member
- Estate Planning Council of Richmond, Member and Past President
- JDRF Virginia Chapter Board, Board Member
- Community Tax Law Project, Board Member