Tax Planning and Compliance
Planning to Help Limit your Current and Future Tax Liabilities
Our Richmond tax accountants have extensive expertise in tax law planning which truly sets our tax services apart as we strive to limit both current and future tax liabilities for our clients. We'll work with you to develop a comprehensive strategy and action plan based on your business or individual needs, helping you achieve the best results.
Transactional Planning and Tax Reduction
Tax consequences should be evaluated as part of the economic analysis of any significant prospective transaction. Year-end tax planning is the most common form of periodic planning. It includes a review of year-to-date transactions, tax-planning strategies for the remainder of the year, computation of projected tax liabilities, and preliminary planning for future transactions.
Making sure your future is covered is very important to our team in Richmond. Planning consultants will help plan a future where you can build wealth without being overwhelmed with unnecessary taxes.
"The avoidance of taxes is the only intellectual pursuit that carries any reward."
-John Maynard Keynes
Our Richmond tax accountants' involvement in shaping these transactions may substantially reduce your income tax liability. In addition, analysis of new tax legislation can provide further opportunities for tax savings.
Sometimes our clients must deal directly with the Internal Revenue Service or other taxing authority. It may be to request a ruling for a prospective transaction, respond to a tax notice, negotiate an installment payment of past due taxes, or undergo a tax audit. We have the experience and resources to work with the appropriate authorities in the best interests of our clients.
Give WellsColeman a call to learn more about how our team of tax accountants in Richmond can help you.
Tax Services for Organizations
- Business Advisory and Consulting
- Business Start-up and Choice of Entity
- Business Income Taxes
- Business Problem-Solving
- Buy-Sell Agreement Structuring
- Corporation Elections, Partnerships, LLCs and Flow-Through Entities
- Cost Segregation Studies for Commercial Real Estate
- Lease/Buy Decisions
- Mergers and Acquisitions Consulting
- Multi-State Tax Planning
- Ownership Succession Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Sales and Use Tax
- State and Local Tax
- Tax-Exempt Organizations
- Year-end Bonuses
- Employee Benefits
- Adoption of Deferred Compensation Arrangements
Tax Services for Individuals
- Estate and Retirement Planning
- Estate and Succession Planning
- Executive Change-in-Control Planning
- Family Limited Partnerships
- Family Wealth and Estate Planning
- International Tax Planning and Expatriate Tax Returns
- Investment Analysis
- IRS Audits and Representation Before Taxing Authorities
- Personal Expenditure Management and Financial Planning
- Personal Financial Statement Preparation and Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Stock Options
- Tax Planning and Compliance
- Trust Accounting and Reporting