Nicholas A. Kinsler, CPA
Senior Manager, Assurance
Nick is a senior manager with a focus in assurance. He has over 13 years of experience in financial statement audits, reviews, and compilations of businesses, homeowner associations, and non-profits. In addition to assurance work, Nick also has experience preparing complex tax returns for individuals and pass-thru entities. Nick has a passion for helping clients improve their internal processes by assisting with the creation and documentation of their accounting processes.
Outside of the office, Nick can be found playing ice hockey as the captain and goalie for the War Pigs.
- Longwood University, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with Accounting & Finance concentrations
- QuickBooks Certified ProAdvisor
Professional & Community Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants, Richmond Chapter Member
- Beta Gamma Sigma Business Honor Fraternity, Member
- ASBBS eJournal: “Stock Repurchase Announcements: A Test of Market Efficiency”