Phyllis S. Mutchnick, CPA
Phyllis Mutchnick is a Partner with WellsColeman with over thirty-five years of experience in public accounting, specializing in small business accounting and tax issues. She works with clients in a variety of industries, with an emphasis on construction and personal and professional services. She provides comprehensive family business tax planning and services, coordinating business, individual, retirement and estate tax issues. As a Partner in the firm, she focuses internally on the firm’s quality control, providing the primary quality control review of financial statements and technical review of complex business and individual tax returns.
Outside of work, she enjoys sporting clays, horseback riding and fishing in Montana, reading, and culinary activities (cooking, baking and eating).
- Spring Hill College, Bachelor of Science in Commerce
- Leadership Metro Richmond, Leadership Quest Class of 2012
Professional & Community Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, member
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants, member
- Community Brain Injury Services, Treasurer
- The Community Foundation, Richmond VA, Professional Advisor Council member
- Richmond Aphasia Group, active member