Mac Wells is a founding partner of WellsColeman and has more than 40 years of diverse experience in public accounting. He specializes in the areas of estate and gift planning, taxation, and trust and estate administration. In addition, he focuses on financial advisory services for veterinary practices.
- University of Richmond, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- University of South Carolina, Master of Science in Business Administration
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, member
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants, member and former committee member
- Estate Planning Council of Richmond, past president
- University of Richmond graduate school, guest lecturer