Mary Coleman is a partner with WellsColeman with more than 35 years of diverse public accounting experience. She maintains a large individual and corporate accounting and tax practice. Mary assists the firm with human resources and employee benefits. Her major areas of concentration are condominium and homeowner associations as well as retirement and employee benefit plans.
- University of Richmond, Bachelor of Arts in Mathematics
- University of Virginia, Certificate in Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, member
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants, member
- University of Richmond’s Rectors Club, member
- University of Richmond Estate Planning Advisory Council, member